Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full head & cut €90

Options
  • 23-06-2009 2:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

My hairdresser is doing my highlights and cut for €90. I have shoulder length hair. I know we are not allowed to advertise here so I wont give out his name but I willl pm it to whoever wans it. Hes really good. Based on the Northside just outside the city center.

Hope Im not breaking the chartr here Mods.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It's not your business (right?) so you might as well name the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭aloevera

oh tell me!!! ill be in town friday. how long is the offer on for???

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Ooh tell me too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Is he doing this as a nixer or is it in a salon?

that's a great deal, it's 103 in Peter marks with just a blow dry and thats only til the end of this week. I think I'm gonna give Hermans in Dundrum a go for 99euro.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

No – its not my business. And you would never want me cutting your hair if youre over 4 years old. :)

John Leonard, Malahide Road. 01 8328416.

Make sure you get him to quote you the €90 – it’s a price he does for me as a regular. Tell him Dee sent you.

Advertisement