Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting robbed on boards.

Options
  • 23-06-2009 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

pappa and i had an agreement, i would transfer 50$ to his stars acc and he would transfer 50$ to my full tilt acc. i transfered my 50 early lst week and he hasnt send me my 50$. pmd him loads of times and replied when the transfer was takin place but nothin since. was watchin him play on stars there and tried askin him through the chat box, but got no response. his name is degruler on stars by the way. Is there anything that can be done?

Comments

Is there anything that can be done?

Nope.
    KevIRL wrote: »
    WARNING - All player transfers are at your own risk, it is your reponsibility to ensure that the person you are transferring to is trustworthy.

Dont come crying to us if a transfer goes wrong. And do not start a thread about a transfer and also put it in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

pappa and i had an agreement, i would transfer 50$ to his stars acc and he would transfer 50$ to my full tilt acc. i transfered my 50 early lst week and he hasnt send me my 50$. pmd him loads of times and replied when the transfer was takin place but nothin since. was watchin him play on stars there and tried askin him through the chat box, but got no response. his name is degruler on stars by the way. Is there anything that can be done?

This guy is also twasantis too. There was a problem between Donkathon and him previously regarding non-payment of a transfer but as Kayroo said all transfers are at your own risk. Though what I will say is, this Pappa guy had 18 posts and was regged since 2007. You really should have been more careful and looked to transfer with somebody who had a history of posting here. It is not a guarantee but certainly will lower your chance of non-payment. GL in getting it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

These transfers/ staking arrangements are entirely at your own risk, as Kayroo has quoted it is clearly outlined.

I won't delete the thread, but it's locked now.

You can PM me if you have a problem with this, but it is clearly laid out that if you do a transfer using boards then it is 100% at your own risk and there's nothing we can do about it.

Should pappa, wish to respond he can PM myself or one of the other mods and we'll either re-open the thread or post on his behalf, he must be given the right to reply.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement