Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear to an AC/DC concert?

Options
  • 23-06-2009 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Goign to see AC/DC in punchestown this weekend, Just wondering what to wear?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Whatever you're comfortable in...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Words fail me. (except for the three previous ones and these subsequent words)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Don't ya sometimes wish that this place was After Hours.:rolleyes:

Anyway, black t-shirt, black jeans, docs, bandana, earplugs and as many chrome studded braclets as you can manage.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Oh The Humanity

The long range weather forecast says a mix of sun and clouds with no rain.

The terrain out to Punchestown if you walk from Naas is tarmacced country roads, as you get nearer Punchestown it will be gravelly/dusty underfoot on a sunny day, then grass in the venue.

If it rains/has rained then prepare for mud underfoot and mildly twisty ankle terrain.

Do NOT wear any form of heels, that includes supposed sensible ones like wedges etc.

Wear trainers/wellies/flat waterproof boots. Obviously look at the weather forecast as the event comes closer.

Even if sunny, flip flops are not a good idea. Terrain is unsuitable and with the gravel and possibility of people walking on your feet they are a bad idea!

I would suggest jeans/combats/skirt with t-shirt and then a hoody or something for later, it gets cold in the evenings.

Dont bother with dresses/heels or anything high maintenance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Funniest thread ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

T shirt and jeans. Simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

LOL its a gig, youre going to enjoy the music not to look good!

Anyway : ACDC Tshirt (or other black tshirt) jeans and boots. Not to difficult :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭McSandwich

You might want to take some inspiration from Rosie who made a guest appearance at the O2 ;)

3458615061_ce8f527082.jpg?v=0

3434583143_0a134f2c66.jpg

Enjoy the gig, should be great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

How about going for something a little different:

fe8c20144b706da5e74abdf394b478a6.jpg

If nothing you'll at least stand out from the crowd. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Wasn't it Jerry Seinfeld that said "So long as your genitals aren't showing, you're appropriately dressed."?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I would wear skinny jeans, Converse and a band tshirt.
    Actually, if it were me, I would wear my tshirt which says "A city built on rock and roll would be structurally unsound". That tshirt has been to a couple of gigs already.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hermione* wrote: »
    Actually, if it were me, I would wear my tshirt which says "A city built on rock and roll would be structurally unsound". That tshirt has been to a couple of gigs already.

Ha! That's a fantastic T-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

McSandwich wrote: »
    You might want to take some inspiration from Rosie who made a guest appearance at the O2 ;)

3458615061_ce8f527082.jpg?v=0

3434583143_0a134f2c66.jpg

Enjoy the gig, should be great!!

Rosies outfit might be a bit big for the op.

Advertisement