Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap car service

Options
  • 23-06-2009 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Windsor Bray have an offer on at the mo, I was just quoted €139 for a small service (oil change and inspection), mini valet and courtesy car. Hard to beat that from a main dealer.

Not affiliated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

The Toyota garage in Navan do it for €99 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

I still think if you don't want to do it yourself, want a courtesy car and a mini valet, plus the assurance of a main dealer then this is a good offer. Bear in mind they will no doubt be checking fluids, pad and tyre wear and other stuff too. If you car is under warranty (which ours is) you don't want to jeopardize that by going at it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

PJ O Hea in Little Island are running a similar offer, but without the courtesy car, for €99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 laycolayco

Castlerock Motors in Swords are doing a €99 service. You get the mini valet and courtesy car too but they are also doing an NCT precheck for that price! I thought that was very good value for money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

laycolayco wrote: »
    Castlerock Motors in Swords are doing a €99 service. You get the mini valet and courtesy car too but they are also doing an NCT precheck for that price! I thought that was very good value for money

That's outstanding value for money.Pity I live a few hundred miles from Swords. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Barr

Does anyone know what exactly they do for €99 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Anyone else know of a dealership doing this offer in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 laycolayco

Hi barr,
    they changed my oil and filters, topped up my brake fluid
    and coolant, changed 3 bulbs, adjusted my brakes (they
    said I didn't need new brakes but if I did they woulda
    cost more), they gave me a list of failures for the nct
    and quoted me for repairing the car. When they brought
    the car out to me it was washed and hoovered. When i
    droped the car to them they asked me if I wanted a
    lift or a car for the day. Excellent value for 99 euro!
    www.castlerockmotors.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Barr

That is impressive. Some value for €99

Advertisement