Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Living Room

Options
  • 23-06-2009 11:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Passing on the way to work yesterday, I was walking up Coppers Lane - it runs up to Grogans pub from the side of the Powerscourt center, I saw on the corner a place called The Living Room/. You go in and sit down and just be quiet. I took a peek in the door and its a room with what appear to be a mix of crates and boxes and chairs and you go in and sit down and just enjoy the peace.

Has anyone else seen this? Any idea who owns it or what the story is with it? Is it religion based or just somewhere to ponder? Nice idea whatever it is :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

thought this was the name of the place on Cathal Brugha St...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Yah - that was what oogle was coming up with too. No - Ill check again but Im sure its called the Living Room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

This area is actually used by DIT (Dublin Institute of Technology) for meetings and other events such as Comedy nights, awards, etc. It's also used by other people for private parties, etc.

Advertisement