Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn Washing Up Liquid

Options
  • 23-06-2009 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, I'm not sure if this is in the right forum so forgive me if not!! I need to get he brand mentioned up above for a science experiment. Can anyone recall a shop seeling this brand in Dublin??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I've moved this to the Dublin Forum.

I honestly have no idea where else to put it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Des wrote: »

I honestly have no idea where else to put it.

Physics and Chemistry?:pac:

Saying that though OP I'm pretty sure I saw this in the corner shop on the junction of Bride St. and Bride Rd. it was there or Des's shop on Stoneybatter. I'll be in both later on and could re-check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Be sure to say hello when you are in my shop. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Well it ain't in either of those shops. It was Quix that caught my eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Eriu

Ah, well thanks for checking, we tried one called Morning (it was the closest one to Dawn!!!!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What is the experiment, pray tell?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Eriu

We're trying to make a bubble solution to blow giant bubbles (more than 10 metres). Going to try again this morning after it's been left overnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Eriu wrote: »
    We're trying to make a bubble solution to blow giant bubbles (more than 10 metres). Going to try again this morning after it's been left overnight!

We never got to do cool stuff like that when i was in school:mad: Take pics so we can see the giant bubbles!

Advertisement