Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dream came true for me also

Options
  • 23-06-2009 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've just read purplekitty's account and something similiar happened to me also.

-Sorry wasn't sure if I should post in purplekitty's thread or newthread.

Sat night I had a dream that I was with my cousin (I'm a woman he's a man) and a fight started. Long story short, there were about four or six men attacking us. There were was seemed like a white policemans' batton being used and I recall a massive pain to my right jaw. We got away from the attackers and I recall begging my cousin to stop talking and hurry up to get me to the hospital. The pain in my jaw woke me up, it was excruciating.

-Big deal, you may think, I did also. I even thought I had got some kind of lockjaw experience in my sleep.

This is where it's gets very weird, I told my two sisters about my weird dream Sunday and one of my sisters dropped her drink. Her boyfriend was attacked Sat night, in Newyork, had his jaw broken by an attacker with a basebll bat and had to go to hospital to get his jaw wired.

Now I've never met her boyfriend, and was out with my own bf Sat night so couldn't have overheard a conversation.

I'm really freaked out by this, I like to think I'm a bit of a sceptic, but don't know what to think now.

Can anyone explain/help?

Many Thanks,
    LJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Coincindental?

I've had a few dreams where certain teams would beat other teams by an exact score and that would happen. I've never got a chance to bet on it lol!
    Next time!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

maybe it was just a coincidence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Not being smart but I say its a coincidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

What kind of explanation/help were you expecting ellejay?

I've had one dream like this before too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

I guess a part of me kinda thought I might have an extra sense about things, but being realistic, i'd say it was a case of coincidence.

but then I was discussing this with my mother last night and she reminded me that when i was a child about 7/8 we were on holidays in kerry (lived in wicklow)and I came running in from playing crying and upset shouting that our dog had been run over by a truck(dog was at home). my mother phoned the neighbour looking after our house, and it was true, the dog was run over by a truck.

another year, we had been burgled while on holidays, when we pulled up in the driveway of our house on our return, i told my parents not to go in we had been robbed and my mothers clothes from her top drawer were all over her bed.
    this also was true.

in hindsight i think as a child I was more open to these experience's and now as an adult, I just read more into my dream than i should have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Eh, well, i don't think it was a coincidence! Bit too odd, but i love all this kinda stuff so probably not the best of judgement!

Advertisement