Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions Match

Options
  • 23-06-2009 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a bar near Heuston Staton to watch the Lions match on Saturday?

I've to catch the 4 o'clock to Limerick and I want to see the match before I go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

JimmyO wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a bar near Heuston Staton to watch the Lions match on Saturday?

Ryans of Parkgate Street

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JimmyO

Thanks TarfHead.

Never been in it but I'd always presumed Ryans was an old style pub with no TVs.

That's perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

It used to be TV-less. They put one in for a world cup years ago. Onwership changed after that and I haven't been down there in ages.

Anyway, if they don't Nancy Hands which is a few yards away defintely will have a TV. The Galway Hooker in Heuston most likely will too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

what tricky said

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

tricky D wrote: »
    It used to be TV-less. They put one in for a world cup years ago. Onwership changed after that and I haven't been down there in ages.

Anyway, if they don't Nancy Hands which is a few yards away defintely will have a TV. The Galway Hooker in Heuston most likely will too.

Yep indeed - they had the racing from Cheltenham on earlier this year.......good Guinness in there as well!!

Brgds
    Johnny

• Advertisement
Advertisement