Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold for cash in crowne plaza santry

Options
  • 22-06-2009 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

I hav a few bits of gold jewelry lying around that im going to bring to this on saturday to get rid of but i was wonderin does anyone know if they're takin white gold, i hav an engagement ring that i wanna get rid of, dont know wat its worth to sell privately and pawn shops aint interested in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

Take my advice and DONT sell any of your gold. If you understand economics properly, then you will know that one day all our paper notes will be worth feck all, but metals like gold and silver will always be worth something - they never lose their value! Why would you give away your precious metals for what is essentially paper? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement