Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Structural Engineer - Galway County

Options
  • 22-06-2009 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations by PM for Consultant Engineer in County Galway to do he following:
    Structural drawings for foundations, first floor (hollowcore) and roof and to provide the necessary structural certs and certs of compliance.

Really looking to hear about postive experiences where the engineer was really intersted in the job and gave good advice. Names & contact numbers by PM please to keep within the posting rules. Thanks Everyone.

How much have people paid for the engineer fees for service as outlined above?

House is 2200 sq feet, dormer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

The structural enigneers I use on nearly all my jobs are based in Galway are from memory about 700 for raft only to about 1500 for first floor, roof and beams as well. (plus VAT) I'll PM their details if you are interested. PM me to let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Lazybones

Hi No6,

Please PM the contact details. Really appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
    Lazybones

Advertisement