Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outfit advice for a night in "The Village"?

Options
  • 22-06-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,just wondering what would be a typical outfit for the village in town?
    Going there for the 1st time next week..Im 18 years old...my normal going out style would be big heels,lots of jellewry and a short-ish dress. Im quite an indie kid(skinny jeans,cardigans, triliby hats etc.) but havnt really dressed like this going out before.
    Would appreciate any advice!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

The Village is pretty much anything goes! I've been there once or twice and it ranged from girls in mini skirts and heels to girls in jeans and a t-shirt.

So, basically, you're free to wear whatever you like!

The crowd does tend to be a little mature in there though, so I'd say wear something grown-up! Don't show off TOO much flesh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Harharhar wrote: »
    Hi,just wondering what would be a typical outfit for the village in town?
    Going there for the 1st time next week..Im 18 years old...my normal going out style would be big heels,lots of jellewry and a short-ish dress. Im quite an indie kid(skinny jeans,cardigans, triliby hats etc.) but havnt really dressed like this going out before.
    Would appreciate any advice!

you'll be fine, that's what all the guys in the village look like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Harharhar

Thanks so much,really gratefull.

Advertisement