Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[for sale] ACM P90

Options
  • 22-06-2009 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

ACM P90 for sale, unused good condition less than 1000rds ever fired through it. Comes with 9.6v battery and charger 70rd magazine with dummy rounds.
    Also selling with it 2 hi-cap mags one marui and one CA and a milspex p90 drop leg mag holster.

reason for sale, bought as a cqb/ backup aeg gun but never used it, prefer to use my mp5 and have other projects to fund. chronos at 310-315fps.

Asking price €180 for the lot will upload pics later would prefer to sell as a bundle. based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

would you be interested in trades??

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Walsh475

depends on what you have to trade, but generally im looking for the cash but not against trades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Thanks for the the offers but I'm not interested in those particular items.

As promised here are the pics ?action=view&current=DSCF0002.jpgDSCF0002.jpg?t=1245871448

and the p90 again with the bits and bobs I'm selling with it

DSCF0003.jpg?t=1245871711

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Galway-R345

Offer 80 euro for gun, battery & charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Could offer a Sig 552 with 2 hi-cap mags :D awesome gun, never skirmished.
    Just enough bb's in her to check it on the chrono, comes out at a consistent 0.92J.

Lovely rifle, but was an impulse buy, love the idea of a P90 if youre interested :P

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Could offer a Sig 552 with 2 hi-cap mags :D awesome gun, never skirmished.
    Just enough bb's in her to check it on the chrono, comes out at a consistent 0.92J.

Lovely rifle, but was an impulse buy, love the idea of a P90 if youre interested :P

sounds good, i may be interested in a trade, what make is it and have u got any pics?

Walsh475 wrote: »
    sounds good, i may be interested in a trade, what make is it and have u got any pics?

Gotta be honest with you, think it Cybergun but not sure :rolleyes: as I said impulsebuy based on a recommendation I had gotten on this gun (its REALLY accurate :D)

Picture of course!:cool:

• Advertisement

does the 552 have any RIS rails? i cant make it out from the picture

It does:D but I've taken them off (were om underside and side of grip), can give them to you with it, just prefered it without :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shane O Mak

yo would you be willing to do that deal for 140?

i dont think the pricing is unreasonable, 140 would be a bit low. i can drop to €170

How about 160?

how about i meet you halfway at €165, were abouts are you based?

based in santry, yea that sounds good man

ok then SOLD its all yours, moving to PM stage to arrange a pick up
    based in santry, yea that sounds good man

Advertisement