Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dream came true

Options
  • 22-06-2009 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

hi everyone...

this happened last night and i have to share it with you all..
    was in bed, asleep, as ya do... when i woke up and shook my boyfriend and told him to go check on his car cause i thought it had been stolen.

odd, im not one to wake up randomly at night and do something like that.

aaanyway, he went down and checked and it was grand, this is about 4.10am.

then when he got up for work at 8, he went down and his car had been broken into.

strange eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Strange.Maybe you heard something outside whilst asleep and that directed your dreams?The burglars could have heard your other half coming to check on the car and hid or decided to come back later.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭purplekitty

yeah totally!!!
    just thought it was od,

like one time i was going to the cinema and i told the driver that i had a bad feeling, but we laughed it off, then we were in a pretty nasty crash about half an hour later.

what im trying to say is, do you reckon people have some kind of sixth sense about these things?

or do i jinx anybody around me who has a car???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

yeah totally!!!
    just thought it was od,

like one time i was going to the cinema and i told the driver that i had a bad feeling, but we laughed it off, then we were in a pretty nasty crash about half an hour later.

what im trying to say is, do you reckon people have some kind of sixth sense about these things?

or do i jinx anybody around me who has a car???

Look at the forum you are posting in :p I don't know if people have a sixth sense or not but a lot of people think they do and there is a lot of circumstantial evidence floating about!

Advertisement