Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dboy m4 for sale

Options
  • 22-06-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

dboy m4 for sale. only 4 months old. €100 includes gun,9.6 volt battery,charger and mid cap mag. gun painted in camo.pictures up soon.This gun has never been abused.I'm open to offers. r.r.p on this gun is €150 I'm only selling it for 100.based in dunshaughlin co.meath.
    I am looking for a quick sale so no time wasters please.

Regards Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

which m4 is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 eoin h

BI-3981

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

wats the fps? does it jam when firing? is it the one with the silencer? interested to see pics. where abouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

is it this one in the picture http://www.combatangel.co.uk/dboyi-m4-cqb-bi-3981----send-from-hong-kong-3-p.asp, is it full metal,where are you based?

yes thats it. all metal. dunshaughlin co.meath. member of the rats team from rathbeggan

• Advertisement

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    wats the fps? does it jam when firing? is it the one with the silencer? interested to see pics. where abouts are you?

about 300,305 fps. not 100% sure.no it was bought with an 8.4 mini battery but i put in a 9.6. it works fine with it. rate of fire is impressive. pics will be up soon.im in dunshaughlin co.meath. I'm from the rats team from rathbeggan. and no i never bought a silencer for it

Hi. ill be in ratbeggan on sunday for a halfday morning start, if your there i can have a look at it and make you an offer.??

i will be working then. the gun is in eirsoft at the moment. i dropped it in to just make sure everything is working perfectly. what i will do is take pictures and bring them with me and when I get the gun back i will give u a shout.i wont be there now until 2.

sound. ill ask for you at reception.

I have many offers so if you are very interested let me a.s.a.p i will be at the lakes sunday at round have one n we can have a chat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement