Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free haircuts in the city center

Options
  • 22-06-2009 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

Is there any place that does free haircuts in the city center. I can remeber seeing a sign once on Grafton St. is that place still there? Wouldnt be looking for anything fancy but are they decent dont want to leave with a scalped head.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I think there is or was a hairdressers training place on Earl St. Obviously you can't guarantee it will be a great job but it is free after all! They do men and women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Know someone who got a free haircut in Toni and Guy lately. It took ages though because it was some young wan that was just learning.

Drop in there and ask I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭emperor_krunchy

I got approached for one the other day at the Spire
    I'm thinking the place was on earl street as said above

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is a place off grafton street that do it. It does take awhile tough as they are training. I cant remember exactly which building it is, but its defo upstairs. And iirc its not everyday,, possibly only Tuesdays and Thursdays

Advertisement