Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Yippee!

Options
  • 22-06-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Got offer of place for Bachelor of Social Science in UCD today - in total shock was not expecting it at all!:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rachc

I am in the exact same boat, didnt get into the course I wanted in Trinity so just assumed I wouldnt get this either!! :D Not sure whether I'm taking it yet though. I'm a wheelchair user and I'm not in the best of health at the moment so I have to consider journey times and the stress of the course etc. Well done to us both though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭JayC5

amtaxi wrote: »
    Got offer of place for Bachelor of Social Science in UCD today - in total shock was not expecting it at all!:D:D:D:D

Hey, would you mind if I asked you how you found out that you got your place? Was it by letter or email? I'm just curious as I have applied for the same course as a Mature Student, sat the MSAP exams etc but was told we won't get word until July the 3rd?

hmm, now ya making me nervous! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

JayC5 wrote: »
    Hey, would you mind if I asked you how you found out that you got your place? Was it by letter or email? I'm just curious as I have applied for the same course as a Mature Student, sat the MSAP exams etc but was told we won't get word until July the 3rd?

hmm, now ya making me nervous! :rolleyes:

Letter - I applied as a mature student also

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rachc

Letter and I'm also a mature student

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭JayC5

Hey,

Firstly, congratulations to you both - the relief of finally knowing must be fantastic! ;)

Also thanks to both for responding, I'll ask you one last favour... keep your fingers crossed and hopefully I'll be there with you peops on day one!!

Cheers,

J

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭earwicker

I'm bumping this to ask if anyone else has heard about UCD Arts course offers yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

earwicker wrote: »
    I'm bumping this to ask if anyone else has heard about UCD Arts course offers yet.
    Yeah I got mine in the post on Monday.

You can view/accept offers on the CAO site. Early round offers have been up since Saturday. Round zero offers go out on the 31st of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cheekymonkey666

hey I got into UCD Commerce-DN015-very excited, I was very surprised, looks like i'm coming back home from Australia! Any other 'mature' students starting Commerce this September?Also, does anyone have any idea how many places are allocated to mature students on the Commerce course?

Advertisement