Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another 2 for 1 at Milano / Pizza Express

Options
  • 22-06-2009 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

It's getting to the stage where it's not worth going to Milano unless you have a 2 for 1 voucher - they seem to be doing them every few weeks!
    Another Pizza Express one here - and as usual they will also be OK in all Milanos - Valid 7 days a week until July 19th (cheapest free)

http://www.buy-online-ireland.com/2009/two-for-one-voucher-at-milano/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

dead link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

dead link

Works fine for me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Milano is “sister” restaurant to Pizza Express - and all 2 for 1 vouchers are normally accepted in Milano restaurants in Ireland.

Has anyone tried?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Does the milanos down beside the docks in Ringsend accept it?

Previous 2 for 1 Pizza Express vouchers worked in Galway Cork Dublin Limerick - there should be no problem with them. I think Galway refused a previous voucher that was for a specific type of Pizza that wasn't launched in Ireland.
    Looking back over previous threads I can't see any Milanos that refused a 2 for 1 voucher from Pizza Express.

• Advertisement

dvpower wrote: »
    Has anyone tried?

Been used in Baggot Street with no problem - and IFSC and Dawson St have confirmed over the phone they will accept it.

Advertisement