Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genuine Crocs €15 or less in Heatons

Options
  • 22-06-2009 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

Need to check this out to confirm, but I saw a big sign in the window of my local Heatons (Mullingar) advertising crocs in a wide variety of colours "€15 or less" there was the genuine "Crocs" logo on the poster so I assume they are genuine.

Was in the car at the time so no chance to check out the deal, no idea of the sizes available etc.

Will check it out later when I get a chance, has anyone else seen the offer in store and can give more detail?

Seems like decent value if they are the real McCoy.

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

Ah....but what is a croc?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Ah....but what is a croc?

15_1_black.jpg
    These things!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

why would some one want them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

'Cause they're cool, obviously!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Offer is genuine, had a brief look at the weekend. At the Heatons branch in The Square.

They come in various colours and sizes. Nothing in my size and I would say not many would be suitable for any men with size 10+

Looking mostly like they range in sizes from 4-9

As for wearing them, I got a cheap pair on holidays last year. It was like walking on pillows. They are very very comfortable. :)

Plus if you are swimming they are very handy to take off. Or leave on if the beach is rocky, pebbles broken shells etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Pity there's no big sizes.

I wear them around the house the whole time, as said, they are very comfortable and especially if you are standing all day on a tiled floor they are very easy on the joints.

I've never had genuine ones, always get copies when on holidays but not going to the sun this year so thought these would be the job...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was down in Heatons in Blackpool earlier and they had LOADS of them and were putting more out. Seemed to have loads of large sizes too (I saw at least up to a size 12(in pink!!) They had no boys sizes though, but the lady said they should be getting them in. A few pairs of kids Mary Janes. I wouldn't rush out to get them either, as they seem to be well stocked I Didn't buy any crocs in the end. (got 2 pairs sandals and fake crocs for the boys and a lampshade for the same price as one pair of crocs!)

Oh and for all you students out there with a valid student card-you can get 10% discount on all purchases in Heatons (including sale items) by showing your card, making the crocs a mere 13.50. (it doesn't matter if you are an OAS(Old Age Student)like me):pac::pac:

Edit-The bulk of the crocs are upstairs in the Sportsworld section.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭positron

Looks meh imho!

Look at the other Crocs on their website - prices are decent too. For instance, this for €30 euro approx.

http://shop.crocs.com/pc-1403-4-viho.aspx?navcategories=2,127

Does anyone know if they ship to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

positron wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they ship to Ireland?
    From the FAQ:
    Crocs FAQ wrote:
    Do you ship internationally if I place an order on-line?

Crocs, Inc. currently ships to US and Canada. Orders shipping to Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii may take 4-6 weeks to be delivered. Please see the international site locator for dealers and web services in your region.
    For Ireland, they link to http://www.crocs.eu/ - no sign of the Viho/Bite shoes you linked to though.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

Wear them in surgery, they are amchine washable which is a must supposedly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Dammer wrote: »
    Nothing in my size and I would say not many would be suitable for any men with size 10+

I have yet to see a man who suits a pair of crocs (they look a bit ghey on a man) !

Advertisement