Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible HUGE Season 6 SPOILER

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

If you read through the comments it's apparently form a show called Haunted from 2003 that was cancelled 7 shows in. Not Lost at all.

And if it's written in the youtube comments it must be true! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Damn and the second clip is from Smokin' Aces. My bad.
    It's a shame they aren't real. Would've made for an interesting movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

You totally got my hopes up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

I was had with the same clip last year so don't feel so bad! Was told it was the season 5 opener. Seemed plausible enough in the first few seconds and then I copped that something was amiss.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Afaik they don't start shooting season 6 until August. The scripts haven't even been written yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Greener

Keamy was in Smokin Aces as well....just a random tidbit of information for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Afaik they don't start shooting season 6 until August. The scripts haven't even been written yet.

That makes me sad.

I'll go tell the professor I guess.

Advertisement