Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dare Devil Stunt Show, Portarlington

Options
  • 22-06-2009 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

does anyone know more about the show that's advertised on Posters around Portarlington? Has it been here before? it's scheduled for Sunday 28th June but there's no webpage listed on the Posters. I did find this webpage warning of an immitation show, so it sounds fishy...

http://www.scottmay.moonfruit.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Yeah i seen the flyers for it......i'd like to know more.

Where is it due to be held ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

it says "Portarlington Town Centre, Sunday 28th June". I won't be buying tickets over the phone in case it's a scam, either way we'll know within a couple of days if the Posters have all been removed.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

This seems to be going on down behind Siac.

anyone go ??

does anyone know more about the show that's advertised on Posters around Portarlington? Has it been here before? it's scheduled for Sunday 28th June but there's no webpage listed on the Posters. I did find this webpage warning of an immitation show, so it sounds fishy...

http://www.scottmay.moonfruit.com/

It was on it about this on live line. It wasn't actually Scott May,it was a crowd using his poster and just copying him with a rubbish show.

Hot chick and gear sticks.

I had a good look at the posters on the phone box on main st yesterday evening.

Its in the rte podcast section, worth a listen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

i'll have a listen to it this evening to chuckle at the outraged parents. i didn't go in the end - was pretty sure it was the immitation show probably organised by pikeys as they're the only ones with enough b*lls to try something like that. I see posters up for something else now, talk about free advertising :mad:

Advertisement