Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seating In Pairc Ui Chaoimh

Options
  • 22-06-2009 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Was thinking of booking tickets for the Munster Football Final but whenever I find tickets they're for either row 83 or 84 in uncovered stad. Surely there cannot be 84 rows??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

There might be, considering that there's so little leg space there might be a lot of rows...

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭GymJim

ddddd wrote: »
    Was thinking of booking tickets for the Munster Football Final but whenever I find tickets they're for either row 83 or 84 in uncovered stad. Surely there cannot be 84 rows??

Oh I'd say there is alright....probably could fit 90 rows in when you don't bother allowing people any leg room. Thank god the people sitting next to me didn't turn up for the Kerry game...I was stretched across 3 seats and still squashed...and I'm 6'1 so hardly a giant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

The seating plan and design in Pairc Ui Chaoimh is a joke.It is testament to what the CCB and Frank Murphy feel about fans who attend matches in PUC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Your better off staying in the terrances dddd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Declan30

Yeah think i will be in the terraces myself. Those seats in cork will be uncomfortable and i will be there for the minor match as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Colm R

Have to say, go with the terrace.

Its just not comfortable in the stands. At least in the terrace, you can go for a quick through the tunnel at half time if your back is stiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Declan30 wrote: »
    Yeah think i will be in the terraces myself. Those seats in cork will be uncomfortable and i will be there for the minor match as well.

Who's in the Minor match Declan??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Browney7 wrote: »
    Who's in the Minor match Declan??

Tipp/Kerry I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭AMixedBag

I might go to the stands.
    Sure, by the looks of it, there probably won't be a full house there anyways (I'm open to correction) so I could just go off into the corner of the stands where noone sits and put my feet on the seats infront of me. Although I probably will come out with cramps.
    But sure the atmoshpere is up in the terraces so i dunno.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ddddd

thanks for that I might go to terrace so cos theres no point paying €30 or €35 if its going to be as comfortable as ye are saying!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Declan30

Yeah Tipp and Kerry in the minors. So 4 counties there on the one Day.

Crowd of 25k Id say.

I will head for the terrace 20 euros in as far as i know.

Advertisement