Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple knees

Options
  • 22-06-2009 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Bit of a silly one this but it's been going on for years!
    My knees are almost permanently purple in colour, they look like they are freezing even in warm weather and the skin on them is kind of rough no matter what moisturiser I use. I've tried putting concealer on them but am looking for a better solution! Anyone?? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

try the air brush legs self tan its great for hiding any imoerfections and different skin tones.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Yeah the sally Henson one is brilliant. I use the light one as tan doesn't really suit me and this just evens skin tone. SOOOOO easy to use, takes me five minutes to do both legs, it's impossible to mess up or streak.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

You could try seeing a dermatologist, there could be a reason for the colouring, burst capillaries or something

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

You could try seeing a dermatologist, there could be a reason for the colouring, burst capillaries or something

I would agree with this. Go to your doctor and see what they say. There could be a reason behind it that might be easily fixed.

Advertisement