Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien species thread.

Options
  • 22-06-2009 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xai73_n8

Here is a general version of some of the aliens that exist in our galaxy.

This is just a simplicity of what is out there.

Humans existed before, and before this universe. The human represents the 5th dimension, half way house in the universe, the group of main beings

Reptiillians
    Bird like
    Angelics
    Insectoiids
    Cruestacious
    Mammalians
    Feline

Feline
    Reptillian
    Angelic
    Mamalian

or some say bird race is involved with humanity. This I'm still frustrated on.:mad:

The biggest deception is going to come out soon are you ready for it:D. I still view the irish forum as immature in this regard or not ready.

Troodon the greatest deception of all on this planet.

Tru = truth don, beings of the underworld/teacher/illuminious.

Most intellegent beings that evolve on planets to the fifth dimension, stand on two legs and have two arms and head. Mamaliians, reptiles, Cruestacions, insectoids, and so on, millions of more race types not yet knows or yet public;).

But this is enough for now, it's alot to take in.

Research Troodon. :)
    Remember don't come back to me saying "society says there is no proof"

If you say this to me, your going to have to tell me first who do you think runs society.:P:P:P

Not you.

"they"

Whos they.

Start questioning. "They withheld the info and proof". Humans have yet to master awareness and existence. You will continue to live as you do until you start to use what you have within you and think/feel/sense outside the box. This "box" is owned by entities that your not aware of. Because your not aware.

Comments

I do have to jump in and say that i do believe that there is life on other planets to not believe it is nieve. But there is no proof to what you are saying . There is no proof to the species in that video. So i would not present this as fact .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Cus your owned in this world.

Through
    Money
    T.V
    Hollywood
    Fame
    Division's
    Deception

Have I missed any.
    Have you ever felt freeom. Have you looked within your own soul to find the proof?

There are two people in this world.

Leaders and followers
    Leaders create your reality
    You follow that reality.

So what is real and what isn't.

They know everything. This world is programmed. Your programmed, and the you dont have proof, because your a program of their control. YOu will never have proof, you will die and old man like your grandfather and you will die with the same loss, and doubts after him. You will live like your neighbouts.

Many many people die for you to know and you dont get it. None of you do:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

mysterious wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xai73_n8

Here is a general version of some of the aliens that exist in our galaxy.

This is just a simplicity of what is out there.

Humans existed before, and before this universe. The human represents the 5th dimension, half way house in the universe, the group of main beings

Reptiillians
    Bird like
    Angelics
    Insectoiids
    Cruestacious
    Mammalians
    Feline

Feline
    Reptillian
    Angelic
    Mamalian

or some say bird race is involved with humanity. This I'm still frustrated on.:mad:

The biggest deception is going to come out soon are you ready for it:D. I still view the irish forum as immature in this regard or not ready.

Troodon the greatest deception of all on this planet.

Tru = truth don, beings of the underworld/teacher/illuminious.

Most intellegent beings that evolve on planets to the fifth dimension, stand on two legs and have two arms and head. Mamaliians, reptiles, Cruestacions, insectoids, and so on, millions of more race types not yet knows or yet public;).

But this is enough for now, it's alot to take in.

Research Troodon. :)
    Remember don't come back to me saying "society says there is no proof"

If you say this to me, your going to have to tell me first who do you think runs society.:P:P:P

Not you.

"they"

Whos they.

Start questioning. "They withheld the info and proof". Humans have yet to master awareness and existence. You will continue to live as you do until you start to use what you have within you and think/feel/sense outside the box. This "box" is owned by entities that your not aware of. Because your not aware.

:rolleyes:

I do have to jump in and say that i do believe that there is life on other planets to not believe it is nieve. But there is no proof to what you are saying . There is no proof to the species in that video. So i would not present this as fact .

The only fact you will live on this world knowing nothing. You will learn the same program as before. You will know only the same society as before. You will never see what is going on within your planet, above your planet and inside your planet. This planet is run by beings who use you to keep them alive. It's the reason you don't have proof, because they own everything you do on this world.

You will die living a program.

Watch braveheart. William wallace died for this reality to CHANGE.

What will you do to change.

Watch Diana last moments before she died for this reality to CHANGE

Watch JFK lasts moments before he died for this reality to CHANGE

Watch John lennon lasts moments before he died. for this reality to CHANGE

They all had the same thing in common. They knew freedom was the greatest gift to humanity. It has been abused for 6000 years.

Are you going to change now?

mysterious wrote: »

There are two people in this world.

Leaders and followers
    Leaders create your reality
    You follow that reality.

You said it, look at the path you are following. Here is a good tip for you how about reading up on all this information take it in but "do not swallow"

• Advertisement

You said it, look at the path you are following. Here is a good tip for you how about reading up on all this information take it in but "do not swallow"

I don't just read up on this. I understand interdimensions, and other forms of communication. I have the awareness of how to change and adapt to my environment. "meaning not depending and fitting my environment to suit me" it's evolvement.

I'm aslo beginning to remember who I am. You think like most people you can only learn externally. That is wrong. The media hope you do. Who owns the media;)

What would happen to your mind,
    When you decide to put the
    When you shut
    Newspapers
    Books
    T.V
    Radia
    Bull****

Away. would you die, would you adapt to higher conciousness. Have you tried it,

I'm not following, this is how I gain knowledge.

When you try this come back to me, Otherwise your ignorant of the unknown. You haven't tested it.

I'm not following lol.... If I did, i would be the same as every boards user on this forum talking about britneys new alblum and how many adoptive babies each celebrity has on average, I would be reading magazines and watching soccor on T.V. That is following. Saying the same **** as everyone. That is following the ****.

Been a leader, is creating a reality you want, here and now.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

This is not the CT forum.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement