Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 PS3 for €22 [Expired]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭OldPeculier

Thanks, just ordered it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

€22 is a good price.

€55 in gamestop
    €40 in game

just bought it in Game last friday, arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

gerkeo wrote: »
    €22 is a good price.

€55 in gamestop
    €40 in game

just bought it in Game last friday, arse!

Yeah... i've got it for the Xbox as part of the gamestop 5euro deal. The wife now wants it for her ps3 because she loves red alert 2 so I was keeping an eye on the prices. Almost bought it off Blah last week for 25pounds. Glad I held out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

loved the originals on pc. are they any good on ps3. seems like its more of a pc game? is it very playable?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

must be out of stock..

The site is saying buy it from Amazon for 29.99 Sterling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

loved the originals on pc. are they any good on ps3. seems like its more of a pc game? is it very playable?

Takes a bit of getting used to playing without a mouse and using a controller. The game is intuitive enough though. Menus are there when you need them and after a time it becomes second nature. And I could happily sit and watch Dasha tell me about missions all day long.. she is such a babe. ahem!

Yeah looks like its out of stock now... might be time to mark this expired

Advertisement