Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 3G S Bug

Options
  • 21-06-2009 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Just seen this.I don't know about you but that would get very annoying after a while.Heres what it sounds like:15KHz.I hope they fix this before it comes out here!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

I downloaded a tone generatoe from the web and I can't hear above 13KHz so it would be a problem for me.

Once you get to a certain age it won't be a problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

That would wreck my head. Very high pitched. My ears are still ringing after listening to it :(

Hope they do fix this as I am planning on getting the 3gs on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Right, well I can hear it anyway :mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

AH they had better fix that issue damn fast, that's absolutely headwrecking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

Well I can say that if you are over 40 it looks like you can't hear it! I'm 43 and heard nothing except some clicks. The waveform in winamp was going crazy though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

Oh dear.
    That sounds disgusting.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

How am i supposed to listen to that clip?

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

How am i supposed to listen to that clip?

Use winamp or audacity.anything that can play flac files.

Advertisement