Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Khalil Gibran "The Prophet" pink paper.

Options
  • 21-06-2009 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Very interesting stuff, I being an art student myself, this was recommended to me by a female philosophy student, which I drew an eye for. Which im kicking myself now, because, she told me something, which later I noticed was true, but when I went to see her, to talk to her, she had left. So she knows who she is and maybe shes on boards, I want to talk to her again, because you damn philosphers are just so interesting to talk to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

sells wrote: »
    Very interesting stuff, I being an art student myself, this was recommended to me by a female philosophy student, which I drew an eye for. Which im kicking myself now, because, she told me something, which later I noticed was true, but when I went to see her, to talk to her, she had left. So she knows who she is and maybe shes on boards, I want to talk to her again, because you damn philosphers are just so interesting to talk to.

Eh, what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Joycey wrote: »
    Eh, what?

Indeed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement