Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie thread

Options
  • 21-06-2009 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

:Dhi all just joined wondering if anything is exciting going on :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi and welcome to boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

welcome to boards!! how are you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jimmid098

im fine thank you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jimmid098

really looking for help and advice for my wife is self teaching herself tattooing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

hi, I'm thinking of cycling through Roscommon, I have never been to the area before. Are there any motels/B&B's around that I could stay in?

Are roads dangerous there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

jimmid098 wrote: »
    really looking for help and advice for my wife is self teaching herself tattooing

This might help . Buy a leg of pork from SuperValu and use iodine+sugar = black ink on your subject matter or as we amateurs say " Our Canvas" . Trace out the work of art you want to tattoo and drill away..

After you're done :

Wipe down the model with muslin cloth and pop it into the oven at gas mark 180 ... sprinkle salt & whole black peppers and a coating of honey . Gorgeous piece of work .

While the model is cooking print off a Certificate of Achievement and award it to your wife.

Advertisement