Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent pair of jeans for a decent price??

Options
  • 21-06-2009 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭

Hi all, have ben buying all my jeans in Jack and Jones for the last few years, usually between 35 and 50 euro a pair.

All of a sudden, their range has gone all designer with small rips, creases and stone washed/dyed stuff. Not knocking it but it's just not what I'm looking for. Additionally their prices have gone up a fair bit.

So anyone got any suggestions for getting decent priced comfortable jeans in Dublin or online???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

My OH was all designer expensive jeans before i converted him to the ways of cheap!

if you head to the north side and just check all the cheapy shops in the iliac or whatever they will have plain jeans for 20-30e and they last him as long as his designer ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Diesel are 40% in the Arnotts sale at the moment, great stuff in there

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

my OH got jeans in Next - he would never wear anything with rips or fancy schmancy designs and it was a challenge to find a pair. they're not over the top prices either. They look good on him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Got me two pairs of Levi's from their outlet store in kildare village for €65 the other day. Its always worth a look in there for good jeans.

Debenhams are always worth a look when they have a sale on too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

river island jeans are nice my brother is the weirdest body shape and these fit him and last for ages.now you night have to look through a few pairs of designer rips and stonewash but over all good quality and fit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Topman!!! Best skinny jeans in the land for 53 quid a pop! All different colours and materials!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Topman!!! Best skinny jeans in the land for 53 quid a pop! All different colours and materials!

Jeans out of there are mank. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I think he said decent jeans. :P

Advertisement