Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icarus' signature

Options
  • 21-06-2009 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Everytime I see that signature I always wonder... So now I am asking....

What is the most you have ever lost on a coin toss??
    on 1 spin of roulette/1 hand of blackjack??

lets see how degen people are around here :)

i'll go first, a coin toss.... I think the max I have done on this is £250 in 1 hand, omaha hand when I was in blackbelt and only because phil laak was there, only reason!!! the fame brought out my gamble

roulette.... $1600 in 1 spin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Had a really bad session the other week playing cash had €115 left and i done what Wesley Snipes says "always bet on black" and it came up red.

Very rarely play the house (devils games) but thought fcuk it why not!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

$100 on black ofc in Vegas, not a table game player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

digiman wrote: »
    $100 on black ofc in Vegas, not a table game player

Probably lost 10k total on roulette the last time I wasnin Vegas, I was sure 13 was due, the guys I went with scored big in some donkaments, had % did all that. I suck at roulette

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

On one coin toss €100, had heads won the firt one for 100 then it came tails 6 times in a row before I got out.
    One time I put 300 on red, 300 on 19-36 and 300 on odd. It came 27, ship.
    Another time I had 3 boxes for 300 each in blackjack, got 18,18 and 19 against a 10. Prick down the end dosn't pull on a 14 and it comes 3 - 7.
    Havn't played house games in ages only bring two buyins with me now so if I bust them I have no money to tilt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

I did $500 once. I just had a really good session and got locked. I lost. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

$1900 on the wheel....black didn't come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

700 on two occasions. I was pretty sick for the roulette for about a month. Now I wouldnt waste a tenner on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

roulette is the devil...the devil i tells yas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

On one coin toss €100, had heads won the firt one for 100 then it came tails 6 times in a row before I got out.
    One time I put 300 on red, 300 on 19-36 and 300 on odd. It came 27, ship.
    Another time I had 3 boxes for 300 each in blackjack, got 18,18 and 19 against a 10. Prick down the end dosn't pull on a 14 and it comes 3 - 7.
    Havn't played house games in ages only bring two buyins with me now so if I bust them I have no money to tilt.
    Its your own fault we all know Ken Fla is the king of coin toss;)
    I once lost 17 hands in a row in blackjack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I await Jbravado's response with bated breath..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭maloney333

About 800 in 10 mins the Fitz roulette Fcuk Tier section:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,243 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

Blackjack - 200eu one hand (never play because i cant count)
    Inbetweenies - 300eu one game (sick day)
    Pitch and toss - 200 (though im huge winner in p&t)
    Bonus Holdem - $500 one hand $2200 one session
    Roulette - 800eu 1 spin tink its close to 2keu biggest loss (say i havent lost much if any in rouelette overall and have officially retired)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

pitch and toss 3650 pounds in 1977

now i was up over 2k and i guy owed me 1600 he asked for doubles or nothing and showed me 3200 in cash at that time i never seen so much money .

so off i went tossed 4 times then tails tails cant win them all lol

my wages that time was 100 pounds a week lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

Online Blackjack - Had a $4K and a $2500 losing session before. Probably slight lifetime loser as have had some sick upswings too.

Live Blackjack/ Carribean Poker - Numerous €1k losses, too many to mention. Three of us lost 5k pooled in about 15 mins in a club where the max bet was a 100 a box. Massive lifetime loser.

Blind Omaha - Lost 1k one night. Probably lifetime loser.

Roulette - Life time loser, but not as bad as other tables games. Too much effort to put out bets, and no sweat really.

Online Flipping - Done 6 or 7 over $1k. Biggest $1950 which i won, biggest lost $1200. Although lost 1800 going 1/11 in $200 flips before.

Next corner in World Cup Matches - Down about 600 over three games, playing 25 quid a bet with a mate. That was a bad day in terms of just running horrendously.

Family Fortunes - Lost €900 playing five euro a point one day, my team got stolen on twice, and then the other team landed the sickest steal ever in double money round. FML and FU Les Dennis. Probably slight life time winner.

Other things I've been murdered on at times include Connect Four, trivial pursuits, monopoly, golf, tennis, and running races.

Credit Card Roulette - Life Time Loser, despite going 18 wins a row recently. Lost my last three, including one with 4handed dinner with two multi-millionaires. FML.

Just glad OP didn't mention sports betting. Thinking about my losses there would really depress me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

someone ask big al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

E1600 on one spin of roulette on Paddy Power.
    Had spun E200 up to 1600 playing Baccarat, i was deciding whether to go player or banker based on which side of the room my flatmates pet rabbit was in at the time. 200 to 400, 400 to 800, 800 to 1600. Wanted to go one more but PP had other ideas with a Poxy E1000table limit, forcing me onto the jagged rocks of the roulette table, where the rabbits inexperience brought an end to the adventure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭nVid

€30 droped on Roulette but maybe someday I can lose it big like you guys! :D

Here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

$4k one hand of online BJ.

1k a box over 3 boxes. Doubled down on one box with the dealer showing a 6.

Did my whole role on that site of around $14k in the same BJ session.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

The C Kid wrote: »
    Online Blackjack - Had a $4K and a $2500 losing session before. Probably slight lifetime loser as have had some sick upswings too.

Live Blackjack/ Carribean Poker - Numerous €1k losses, too many to mention. Three of us lost 5k pooled in about 15 mins in a club where the max bet was a 100 a box. Massive lifetime loser.

Blind Omaha - Lost 1k one night. Probably lifetime loser.

Roulette - Life time loser, but not as bad as other tables games. Too much effort to put out bets, and no sweat really.

Online Flipping - Done 6 or 7 over $1k. Biggest $1950 which i won, biggest lost $1200. Although lost 1800 going 1/11 in $200 flips before.

Next corner in World Cup Matches - Down about 600 over three games, playing 25 quid a bet with a mate. That was a bad day in terms of just running horrendously.

Family Fortunes - Lost €900 playing five euro a point one day, my team got stolen on twice, and then the other team landed the sickest steal ever in double money round. FML and FU Les Dennis. Probably slight life time winner.

Other things I've been murdered on at times include Connect Four, trivial pursuits, monopoly, golf, tennis, and running races.

Credit Card Roulette - Life Time Loser, despite going 18 wins a row recently. Lost my last three, including one with 4handed dinner with two multi-millionaires. FML.

Just glad OP didn't mention sports betting. Thinking about my losses there would really depress me.

Oh the life of degenerate gamblers...I love it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

E1600 on one spin of roulette on Paddy Power.
    Had spun E200 up to 1600 playing Baccarat, i was deciding whether to go player or banker based on which side of the room my flatmates pet rabbit was in at the time. 200 to 400, 400 to 800, 800 to 1600. Wanted to go one more but PP had other ideas with a Poxy E1000table limit, forcing me onto the jagged rocks of the roulette table, where the rabbits inexperience brought an end to the adventure.

brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

$6.4k in online PLO flips :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Daithio wrote: »
    $6.4k in online PLO flips :o

give a full trip report of this?

was the action 3 handed and did you sit out of the syndicate at the bottom of the market?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

was that with grimstarr and dewolfe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

give a full trip report of this?

was the action 3 handed and did you sit out of the syndicate at the bottom of the market?

That would be correct!

Advertisement