Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fujitsu Siemens AMILO L 3220T 22" Monitor 1920x1080 (2xHDMI/1xVGA) - €172 delivered!

Options
  • 21-06-2009 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭

Just bought this off EBuyer..

After much deliberation, the 2 x HDMI connections with the model (only available with the 2 x HDMi's at Ebuyer AFAIK) sold it for me!

EDIT: Just realised I bought the last one.. there's none in stock now. It said "1 left for next day delivery" before I bought it but thought it was one of those "inaccurate" counters. Stll, it should be back in stock shortly.

P0154817_C0000012_P0000000.jpg
    Buy it @ Ebuyer
    Product Description Fujitsu Siemens AMILO L 3220T - LCD display - TFT - 22"
    Device Type LCD display / TFT active matrix
    Colour Black, gloss piano black
    Dimensions (WxDxH) 51 cm x 21.5 cm x 40.2 cm
    Weight 4 kg
    Diagonal Size 22" - widescreen
    Viewable Size 22"
    Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch 0.248 mm
    Max Resolution 1920 x 1080
    Display Positions Adjustments Tilt
    Colour support 24-bit (16.7 million colours)
    Image Aspect Ratio 16:9
    Response Time 5 ms
    Image Brightness 300 cd/m2
    Image Contrast Ratio 10000:1 (dynamic)
    Audio Output Speaker(s) - stereo - integrated
    Signal Input HDMI,VGA
    Vista Certification Works with Windows Vista
    Compliant Standards Plug and Play, CE, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, ISO 13406-2, VESA FPMPMI, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, DDC/CI, RoHS
    Power AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
    Power Consumption Operational 55 Watt
    Environmental Standards EPA Energy Star

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

basquille wrote: »
    Just bought this off EBuyer..

After much deliberation, the 2 x HDMI connections with the model (only available with the 2 x HDMi's at Ebuyer AFAIK) sold it for me!

EDIT: Just realised I bought the last one.. there's none in stock now. It said "1 left for next day delivery" before I bought it but thought it was one of those "inaccurate" counters. Stll, it should be back in stock shortly.

You just posted to gloat didn't you? :p

Well done on the find though, looks like a great monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ha! :) Seriously, I actually never thought just because it said '1 in stock, it would actually said sold out when I bought.

There was a fair few in stock earlier so watch the site for it to come back in.

Hope it's as good as it appears.

Ha! :) Seriously, I actually never thought just because it said '1 in stock, it would actually said sold out when I bought.

There was a fair few in stock earlier so watch the site for it to come back in.

Hope it's as good as it appears.

You should definitely update the thread once you receive it so you can let us know what it's like.

Will do..

In the e-mail they sent me, they said:

"The order will be delivered on Thu 25th June 2009. An email will be sent as soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse."

That's probably expected delivery for UK but I'd expect to be waiting at least a week for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Ebuyer do seem to have decent prices on a lot of stuff. One never hears about them much on BA though. Afaik, you have to use google-checkout to buy from the Republic(Can you confirm Basquille?)

Lookin to buy a new monitor soon too btw. May buy this one. It looks pretty decent for the money!

Let us know how you get on with delivery Basquille! I do hope they're not like laptopsdirect!:)

• Advertisement

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Ebuyer do seem to have decent prices on a lot of stuff. One never hears about them much on BA though. Afaik, you have to use google-checkout to buy from the Republic(Can you confirm Basquille?)
    Yep.. you need to buy using Google Checkout to allow shipment to Ireland. They simply use a Zip Code of 'REP 123' for Irish orders.
    Zonda999 wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on with delivery Basquille! I do hope they're not like laptopsdirect!:)
    Will do.. a workmate of my girlfriend's had problems with delivery from them recently.

Turns out the Zip Code of 'REP 123' was troublesome somewhere in transit. It's been sorted since.. but it's worth bearing it in mind.

Will report back when I get it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Anyone interested in this, it's on amazon uk for £130stg + delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fujitsu-Siemens-L3220T-Monitor-multi-media/dp/B001F7DM66/ref=dp_cp_ob_ce_title_2

Good reviews on there too.

[edit] As basquille says, this doesn't have the HDMI. VGA only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Back in stock, 11 when I checked a while ago.

MC

Wertz wrote: »
    Anyone interested in this, it's on amazon uk for £130stg + delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fujitsu-Siemens-L3220T-Monitor-multi-media/dp/B001F7DM66/ref=dp_cp_ob_ce_title_2

Good reviews on there too.
    That's just the VGA version unfortunately. No HDMI on that.
    Video input: 1x D-SUB

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

A possible alternative from Dabs with no speakers and DVI instead of HDMI, 24" with 2ms response time Acer 24" Full HD €191.42 delivered
    Good reviews on the UK site http://www.dabs.com/ProductReviews.aspx?Quicklinx=5J1Y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Just ordered one there cant wait for this to arrive. 10 left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 leandro

My monitor was sent to Rotherham, UK. It's stated in Parcelforce's website that the parcel was delivered so I went to Ebuyer's website to check the Shipping Address and it was correct, how the parcel was sent to Rotherham? Anyway... I wrote to eBuyer and seems that there was a problem so they will refund my credit card in 10 working days... oh well. I'm still sceptical that they will refund as Parcelforce says that the item was delivered but I hope for no headaches on the issue. I will let you know...

BUMP!

Back in stock - 21 available!
    leandro wrote:
    My monitor was sent to Rotherham, UK. It's stated in Parcelforce's website that the parcel was delivered so I went to Ebuyer's website to check the Shipping Address and it was correct, how the parcel was sent to Rotherham? Anyway... I wrote to eBuyer and seems that there was a problem so they will refund my credit card in 10 working days... oh well. I'm still sceptical that they will refund as Parcelforce says that the item was delivered but I hope for no headaches on the issue. I will let you know...
    When did you order yours leandro? No sign of mine!

But my tracking number under ParcelForce doesn't give any information either.

19214689.jpg

Maybe I should give ParcelForce a shout.

EDIT: No phone number for ParcelForce.. but found out GLS handle their packages in Ireland. Rang GLS and quoted the tracking number stated on my despatch notice from Google Checkout (ARXXXXXXX) and the girl said that's not valid - it should begin with 'EE'. Balls.. gonna contact Ebuyer now so.

EDIT 2: Now OUT OF STOCK again!

EDIT 3: Popped an eNote to eBuyer asking them for ParcelForce tracking number, and they got back to me within 12 minutes with it. So rang GLS - it's out for delivery so should be with me this afternoon. And I confirmed with them it was going to Sligo.

Well.. I'm pis*sed

I recieved this today and no HDMI ports, just VGA - it's absolutely no use to me as I was planning on using it with a Mac Mini (using DVI -> HDMI) and my 360 (using HDMI).

eBuyer should be prepared to get an utter bollo*king from me tomorrow morning!

Well.. I'm pis*sed

I recieved this today and no HDMI ports, just VGA - it's absolutely no use to me as I was planning on using it with a Mac Mini (using DVI -> HDMI) and my 360 (using HDMI).

eBuyer should be prepared to get an utter bollo*king from me tomorrow morning!

Sorry to hear that Basquille. eBuyer should really have ensured details like that were accurate on their site.

Yep, am very annoyed to be honest.

I've went 12 years online without a single bad transaction with a retailer and have had 2 in the last 6 months (Pixmania and now eBuyer)!

I've had to look at every inch of the monitor but nothing there. There's the connection for power, a single VGA cable and audio-in.

That's it! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭itisyeah

I've went 12 years online without a single bad transaction with a retailer and have had 2 in the last 6 months (Pixmania and now eBuyer)!

I've had to look at every inch of the monitor but nothing there. There's the connection for power, a single VGA cable and audio-in.

That sucks.

Just submitted a RMA to eBuyer saying they can collect it and send me out the correct version.

I'd almost advise anyone who ordered it to check before to sign for it.. though it might be a bit frustrating for the courier. Still would be less hassle for you.

The confusing thing is that the outside says HD / Full HD (it's at 1920 x 1080) but it is only an analog connection (VGA) so it's not capable to digital (regardless of the resolution).

Very nice monitor all the same.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

According to usre reviews, the monitor definitely should have 2 HDMI ports.

It would seem you were sent the standard L3220T (which doesn't have any HDMI), and not the Special Edition one.

Yep, and they don't even sell the standard edition (without HDMI ports).

I could have gotten this for cheaper from Dabs to be honest but I'm just peeved that I'm gonna be left waiting at least another week to get the correct one out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

I got the same was expecting 2 HDMI ports but nothing. Still an amazing monitor. I dont really want so send it back as I'll be waiting for another one. its still an amazing monitor but this is poor service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

newblue08 wrote: »
    I got the same was expecting 2 HDMI ports but nothing. Still an amazing monitor. I dont really want so send it back as I'll be waiting for another one. its still an amazing monitor but this is poor service.

Tell them the courier can collect it when they deliver the one you paid for, just keep the box then pack it up when you receive the new one and make sure to photograph the packing process to cover you for courier damage.

MC

Back in stock.

Rang Ebuyer yesterday who were very understanding that I was annoyed and are arranging CityLink to come collect the wrong one, and I asked them to send me out a replacement - and make put a note somewhere to make sure it was the correct version this time.

Courier collected monitor on Wednesday. Just rang them to ask if they recieved it.. and they haven't yet!

But have just noticed this on the Ebuyer website from the link in the original post to the monitor:
    Sorry, this product is now discontinued and is no longer available for sale on the Ebuyer.com website.
    What are the odds that when they recieve it - they're gonna ring me and tell me the product has been discontinued and they can't replace it with the 2xHDMI version. Not happy with them at all!

Courier collected monitor on Wednesday. Just rang them to ask if they recieved it.. and they haven't yet!

But have just noticed this on the Ebuyer website from the link in the original post to the monitor:

What are the odds that when they recieve it - they're gonna ring me and tell me the product has been discontinued and they can't replace it with the 2xHDMI version. Not happy with them at all!
    Sorry to hear that Basquille. You've really been through the ringer with eBuyer. If they do in fact email you to say the 2xHDMI monitor is discontinued, I hope you can find it for a similar price elsewhere.

Rsaeire wrote: »
    If they do in fact email you to say the 2xHDMI monitor is discontinued, I hope you can find it for a similar price elsewhere.
    Unfortunately, eBuyer were the only retailers selling the special edition with the 2xHDMI.

If i'm stuck, I might just get the Benq G2220HD - can live with DVI (as my Mac is DVI) and VGA (have the HD VGA cable for 360) but the 2xHDMI would have been ideal to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,080 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

had that before with a pixmania monitor, said it had s-video connection but didn't... was kind of mad... but hdmi is more important these days and this would piss me off, such a waste of time and having to get it sent back

Yep.. it was a case of recieving it, opening the box, taking everything out and connecting it up before realising it had no HDMI.

Then phoned them up, pack it all up again, arranging a courier to collect it and now waiting to hear back when they recieve it with the possibility that they don't even have the original monitor anymore.

Enraged me to be honest.. they should have found out if it was discontinued before promising me a new one! :(

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Do you know why the Fujitsu site doesn't give any information on the 2xHDMI model?
    No clue.. probably because it was a special edition model exclusive to eBuyer.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately, eBuyer were the only retailers selling the special edition with the 2xHDMI.

If i'm stuck, I might just get the Benq G2220HD - can live with DVI (as my Mac is DVI) and VGA (have the HD VGA cable for 360) but the 2xHDMI would have been ideal to be honest.

I know what you mean. HDMI is such a small, easy connection to use and it carries audio too, which is a plus.

Do you know why the Fujitsu site doesn't give any information on the 2xHDMI model or was it just eBuyer's site mistakenly stating the model had 2xHDMI?

Advertisement