Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Documentary

Options
  • 21-06-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Hi myself and some friends are planning on producing a series of short documentary style video programs within the format of a youtube series about Dublin paranormal stories. We are in the process of shooting and producing the first two episodes of this series but are looking for ideas and possible suggestions for subsequent episodes. If anyone has a story or incident whether it happened to them or if it just a story they know about connected to a certain location or place we would be interested in hearing from them.

It goes without saying this is a non-profit project purely for entertainment and general curiosity.;)

Though the project is not for profit we do plan on a high standard of production for each story and to represent the stories in a non-judgemental and fair way. We just want to tell some interesting stories not tear them apart. We are however looking for genuine stories about peoples experiences be they Ghost stories, UFO stories, Banshees, Sea Monster, Leprechauns, Fairies, Demonic Cats, Premonitions etc.

We would hope to shoot the stories in the course of the summer.

You can pm me or send replies to this email weirddublin@aol.com

thanks in advance for any replies!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Tried to send you a mail but it bounced back? Anyway, there are some bits on paranormal.ie plus loads on stories on this forum. There is also a book called haunted dublin - http://blather.net/store/blather_books/haunted_dublin_buy_now_for_only_1499_pp.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

oh not sure why email not working,i'll have a look at it! Thanks.

The Haunted Dublin book is deadly,got it the other day. And some of the stories of ppl on here are brilliant,they def what we looking for. So many in that one thread! So anyone who wouldnt mind going on camera about them would love to hear from them??

I'm also hoping to write a book with some of the other stories,cause we understand that not every one wants to be on camera talking aout their experiences. And would hate to think that the stories are not being passed on for those reasons! We feel very strongly about having a non judegmental approach, we are concerned that in this day and age where science rules ppl are afraid to talk about their experinces with the paranormal in case it cant be "scientifically" proven; or else it is shot down with rational explainations.
    Not to say that we believe everything, level of skepticism is important but i do worry that it prevents some ppl sharing their experinces. :)

Hope to hear from anyone who feels they have something to contirbute!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭jick the rapper

look forward to seeing these :D

Advertisement