Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent and Child groups

Options
  • 20-06-2009 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm a stay at home Dad, with my 8 month old. I was wondering if there's and groups along to in Portlaoise or the surrounding area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

So I'm guessing that there's none then?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Sorry bodhan, ive no kiddies so couldnt tell you. Dya remember the garda at the meeting the other night? She was saying that there were loads of things organised by different groups around the town for kids and teens so surely to god theres something for parents and young kids? Maybe pop up to the creche in fairgreen or any others nearby- im sure someone there could help you?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rosepetal

Bodhan wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm a stay at home Dad, with my 8 month old. I was wondering if there's and groups along to in Portlaoise or the surrounding area?

There are 2 groups that I know of. One is in the methodist hall at the train station, mondays 10-12, and the other is in roll and bowl wed 10.30-1pm. The only problem is both of those groups close for the summer and wont reopen til sept. In fact afaik most, if not all, parent and toddler groups just run during term time.

Advertisement