Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free AA UK and Ireland road atlas

Options
  • 20-06-2009 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭

There is a free AA road atlas of Ireland and the UK in tomorrows sunday Mirror. I wonder will the M8 as well as the M6 and M9 be up to date? I dount M-F will be on it. I guess well find out tomorrow!!

Link: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1765911

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The 2010 edition is out in a few weeks, so thats your idea of how old datum the 2009 one has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

MYOB wrote: »
    The 2010 edition is out in a few weeks, so thats your idea of how old datum the 2009 one has.

Didnt know that. It doesnt matter hold old it is for Britian anyway since their motorway network doesnt get much upgrades. :D

Its the 2010 edition small scale. Only scheme missing is M-F which isint half bad has the other M9 and M6 sections also.

DSC02108.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Very weird that they've decided to put M6 Athlone-Ballinasloe and M9 Waterford-Knocktopher on it as open when M8 M-F isn't even drawn as under construction!

• Advertisement
Advertisement