Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever used the Dublin Patio Centre?

Options
  • 20-06-2009 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, has anyone ever used the "Dublin Patio Centre" (Jamestown Rd, Finglas)? We got a great quote from them and we're just wondering if anyone would recommend or advise against them?

On the same topic we're thinking of getting "French Limestone" from here for the back garden - anyone ever used this and how did it turn out?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Allthumbs

yep, I got Indian Sandstone from them last week. I tried a few places, but they had great prices, and they're handy for me, though they also do deliveries. I had no problems with them at all and would have no issues recommending them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

God, I know advertising budgets are tight at the moment, but this kind of craic would put me off ever using this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

mikom wrote: »
    God, I know advertising budgets are tight at the moment, but this kind of craic would put me off ever using this place.

I can share you skepticism Mikom, but dude remember there's 2 of us looking after this place. We're not online 24/7 and we also don't always a chance to read every post in every thread. If you see something that you think is dodge, click on the report post icon and we'll sort it. :)

Haha, I can see why you think that :D. It does read a bit like a cheap attempt to promote them. Honestly though I've no affiliation with them at all. I can remove that post if it's against the rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

In words of Jeremy Paxman.... "Yeeesssss......."

... and my grandmother has got ......

• Advertisement

Post edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

mikom wrote: »

You know - moaning useless posts have the same effect.

Advertisement