Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Chocolate Bars

Options
  • 20-06-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Dunnes have 5 packs of Kit-Kat, Toffee Crisp & Aero for €1.02 to €1.09 a pack.

Just stocked up on the Toffee Crisps.(€1-06 for 5)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

They also had 5 packs of Rolo for 1.09 in my local this morning...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Tesco have Mars and Snickers 5 packs for €1.25 each, and half price pringles €0.97 a tube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 medic143

Tesco also have Bounties at the 1.25, Dunnes have 7 packs of Caramels and Dairy milk choc at €2 each.

Of course Tesco in the North are £1 but after allowing for VAT differences and the current exchange rate, seems fair for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Diamond Joe

In Boots in Drogheda (Laurence Centre) They have a selection of Bars/Sweets 3 for 99c.

I got some double deckers, galaxys, starbars and boost just to see what they taste like.

Also buttons large packets 65g (340 cals per bag) are also 3 for 99c.

I spent a fiver on these on Thursday, quickly munching through them so must be at least half stone heavier by now !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Mortons near the Harcourt Street Luas stop are selling 3 Large Lindt Bars for €5!

• Advertisement
Advertisement