Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids free into fota wildlife park

Options
  • 20-06-2009 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Kids are free into Fota wildlife park tomorrow before 12, could be all day but I am not sure. Def before 12 for the teddy bears picnic. They will also get a free drink (tropicana) and a free snack. They are trying to get into the guinness book of records for the most teddy bears at a picnic. Remember to bring a teddy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Crap... was going to bring the kids down there tomorrow, weather permitting. Wont be going near the place now... it'll be thronging.

Thanks for the heads up OP... even if its the opposite of what you meant.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭buckrodgers

Fota is allways busy on a Sunday, before 12 is a bit early for most people though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I'm going to be there at 9.30!!, with my old crock full of teddies-will have to squeeze the boys in!

Advertisement