Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii fit

Options
  • 20-06-2009 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Picked up the wii fit in Harvey Normans last night for €63. Most other places are charging 90 so nearly 30% cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

d3mon24 wrote: »
    Picked up the wii fit in Harvey Normans last night for €63. Most other places are charging 90 so nearly 30% cheaper.

Does that include the game though? I think I saw an ad where you got both the game and board for €99. Please correct if I am wrong, as I'd be interested in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

saw it in arnotts sale for 60 snots they reckon its the cheapest in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Its €74.99 in Xtravision.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

lindtee wrote: »
    Does that include the game though? I think I saw an ad where you got both the game and board for €99. Please correct if I am wrong, as I'd be interested in it.

You can't buy the balance board and game separately, so yes all wii fits come with the game and board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

i know its everyone to their own and all that but a word of warning to all. the OH got this recently as part of the 3 games on the list deal from gamestop (think thats what it was anyway, and if they had been anything other than some NDS games which were lying about id be pretty p!ssed),thankfully meaning it was free(ish), and its been sitting in the same spot since the end of that week. it really is a terrible waste of money at the price above for anyone who is pretty active in daily life as you will get bored with it very quickly. the games are pretty boring and to be honest i dont think the board itself is very accurate at all ..... so please be warned before parting with your cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

lindtee wrote: »

It s the board and game for €63. That other thing in the add is an accessorey pack. No need to buy. All tho they gave it to me for €12.

And while I think of it, the price on the box is marked at €80. You need to ask for the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

d3mon24 wrote: »
    It s the board and game for €63. That other thing in the add is an accessorey pack. No need to buy. All tho they gave it to me for €12.

Thanks for that, will prob go and get it later.

Make sure you ask for the discount. I also bought a laptop and video camera so that may be why I got it for €12

Advertisement