Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre centres open on saturdays??

Options
  • 20-06-2009 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if any tyre centres are open on saturday please! If there are any in/near caherdavin even better, i punctured my spare last night and will have to drive to the garage on rims!!!!

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

think your man near the south court opens on saturdays as does the guy on dublin road across from st patricks school

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Victory Tyres on Lelia Street (just off Dublin road near the art college) normally opens on Saturday.

EDIT: Did not read OP properly see Berty's post below

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Call Mid West Tyres in Raheen and get a Call out.

If you drive on the rim you will buckle it, damage bearings, suspension and potentially shake the CV joint which will shorten its life.

Call them on (061)300240

OR

How about Advance Pitstop on the Ennis Road. I personally do not like Advance Pitstop for their below par servicing but if its a tyre you need then they are the nearest.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gorevs

parkway tyres at the parkway behind kielys are open till 3 on a saturday, got tyres there recently, decent enough lads

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

h3000 wrote: »
    Victory Tyres on Lelia Street (just off Dublin road near the art college) normally opens on Saturday.
    RINO87 wrote: »
    i punctured my spare last night and will have to drive to the garage on rims!!!!

cheers!
    Arrrggghh!! I missed that part. Do as Berty says below.

Berty wrote: »
    Call Mid West Tyres in Raheen and get a Call out.

If you drive on the rim you will buckle it, damage bearings, suspension and potentially shake the CV joint which will shorten its life.

Call them on (061)300240

OR

How about Advance Pitstop on the Ennis Road. I personally do not like Advance Pitstop for their below par servicing but if its a tyre you need then they are the nearest.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
Advertisement