Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loose beany hat

Options
  • 19-06-2009 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi anyone know where I can get a loose [lightish] beany hat, preferably a light grey colour. I saw one in River in Edin, Non-buyers remorse :rolleyes:, but I can't seem to get it over here.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I got one in river island but that was during the winter. Dunno if they'll still have them, not really summer attire. I've got like 4 of em, I sell ya one for €1000 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

please don't wear them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

I never have worn them before this. I'll admit hats in general do not suit me, however due to a hairdresser who when I asked her to "neaten up my layers" she heard "give me a short fringe on one side of my parting":confused:. Clearly the same in her mind.
    I've tried clipping it back/to the side/styling it in any way, but it's to short, so I am giving up and reaching for the beany.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Ah if that's the reason then don't bother. They're too warm for this weather... even though it's not roasting or anything ya'll still boil. You'll be used to your hair by next week and will have found nice ways to wear it, don't worry!:)

thanks but I think I'll just have to try town, I had a fringe for 12years, and it took 4yrs to fully grow out. I hated every second of it.:mad::mad:.
    I'm going with the beany I'm afraid.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Penney's in town have those loose beanies at the moment, saw some today. They have black, red and definitely grey 'cause my friend bought the grey one. Only three or four euro too so why not?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Mrs Shankly

I saw some in a sale in Urban Outfitters the other day.

Best of Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 BOBOLO

aha, im not sure if ur a girl? or a boy. (sorry)

but im a dude, and i do the very same.

its not that hot, you forget ur wearing sometimes!

you can get a range of colours in the mens section of river island grey included. girls can definatly were them too. or topman do bright coloured ones.

and if they wernt for the season, the shops wouldnt sell them.

there called oversized beanies. burton sell them too. (mens) or you could try asos.com for diffrent styles!

I'm a girl, Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I saw some chocheted (sp?) ones in Penneys last week. Also Topman had this gorgeous blue one a while back (plain beanies are pretty unisex tbh)

• Advertisement
Advertisement