Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling Match Sunday - how long is a game!

Options
  • 19-06-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hey there,

Trying to book train seats for the match this sunday at Semple Staduim, never been or seen a match in my life, but willing to yell for Luimneach in my best voice this weekend. Need to know how long a match goes on for, google laziness and i know there are 'board crawlers' just crouching and waiting to leap into action.
    Crouching skangers, hidden leapers I await your knowledge.

Lobsterlady

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Hey there,

Trying to book train seats for the match this sunday at Semple Staduim, never been or seen a match in my life, but willing to yell for Luimneach in my best voice this weekend. Need to know how long a match goes on for, google laziness and i know there are 'board crawlers' just crouching and waiting to leap into action.
    Crouching skangers, hidden leapers I await your knowledge.

Lobsterlady

There won't be much happening Thurles on Sunday! The match is on Saturday evening! It lasts 70 mins. Also add in 10/15 mins for half time and injury time etc you'd be looking at about an hour and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Oh me oh my, was sure it was sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Nope Saturday at 5 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Oh my god. Is that you Joe Dolan writing cryptic mesages to boards from beyond the grave? Never knew you were a Limerick supporter.:p

Advertisement