Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get tickets to soccer in Thomond Park?

Options
  • 19-06-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Anyone know when the tickets for the 2 soccer friendlies in Thomond Park will be going on sale and where can they be bought?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You can always call the Thomond Park Box Office on 061 421103 but Thomond Park Stadium use Ticketmaster to sell their tickets outside of the Munster Supporters Club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

shoppergal wrote: »
    Anyone know when the tickets for the 2 soccer friendlies in Thomond Park will be going on sale and where can they be bought?

Thanks.
    This will more than likely be a closed shop for FAI block bookers (season ticket holders) as the reduced capacity can't even cater for the entire block booking list. The BB's have first call on the tickets, I got my letter the other day and it's entitling me to two tickets per game. I cannot see these going on general sale unless most of the Dublin regulars don't take their usual allocation. With people being tight for money at the moment though you never know I suppose.

You'd be wasting your time ringing Thomond Park as well, the FAI is where you have to ring 018999500 or send an email to ticket.office@fai.ie
    I might end up selling my tickets for one of the games, so send me a pm if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gorevs

gleesons sports shop on upr william street had 1000 tickets i think a few weeks ago for sale, it was in the post or the independent, so you could try see if they have any left

Advertisement