Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Aftermath . . . . Anyone?

Options
  • 19-06-2009 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

On the off-chance that somebody else actually did it . . . . I thoght that the listening was an absolute ****ing prick of a bastard of a paper
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Everything else was much the usual.The letter was a bit tricky.Didn't really fully understand what job I was meant to be applying for. . .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭daithiolabhrai

listening was horrible!! i completely messed it up!!

yeah the written paper was fine though, and i did the second letter, not the first one because I too didn't understand it fully!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

yeah the written paper was fine though, and i did the second letter, not the first one because I too didn't understand it fully!!

Ha ha yeah.The listening seems to get harder every year thougfh doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

lol hey david!!!!! guess who

Advertisement