Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best shops for wedding outfit?

Options
  • 19-06-2009 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi guys, I'm going to a wedding coming up in a few weeks and am l on the look out for an outfit. I was wondering if there are any shops in Longford that would be good to try (age 28). I'm not that familiar with the town

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Hey,

Try the shop beside Unique Boutique... not sure of the name of it... they have clothes for older women at the front but at the back there's the younger half of their range. Think the back could be called Fabu that name is sticking in my mind. I got a nice dress in there before for a wedding.

Think there's a few clothes shops on the way down to the shopping centre but not sure as its been a while since I've gone shopping down there.

What exactly are you looking for?

Clara Ellen on Dublin St. has nice formal wear. It would be my first stop.

And then the shops Mandz recommended.

It is a small town....You'll easily scope out the shops wandering around.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I forgot about Clara Ellen!! Good recommendation :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 donlong

Kiera20 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm going to a wedding coming up in a few weeks and am l on the look out for an outfit. I was wondering if there are any shops in Longford that would be good to try (age 28). I'm not that familiar with the town

clara ellen on dublin street is great

Advertisement