Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i stay or should i go?

Options
  • 19-06-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I want to go to oz but im afraid ill regret it. I have no job here and no ties. I have friends over there. What should i do!!!??? Its been bugging me since last year when a couple of friends went. More friends are moving over now, perfect opportunity to go with them. But again i cant make up my mind. Any advice?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

dont bother pick somewhere else its a kip go to iceland and see bjork

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Tbh, you've no job and no ties now and when you get back Ireland will be the exact same place as before you went with a few more buildings and some pubs have different names.

One thing that will change is you. Go, have fun and do what you feel like for a while. Just because you go doesn't mean you cant come back any time you want. Worst case senario, you have a nice holiday.

-Funk

Advertisement