If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to order? Website Error -LG 42PQ6000

Options
  • 19-06-2009 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

Spotted the LG 42PQ6000 on richersounds.ie and would love to buy (delivered to Dublin).

I registered on the site but when I go to checkout I get an error message - is it just me who gets this?

Tried calling the number on the site but only ever get voicemail.

What's the best way to order?

Thanks for your help and advice guys,

Philippe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Figboy

pfbank wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Spotted the LG 42PQ6000 on richersounds.ie and would love to buy (delivered to Dublin).

I registered on the site but when I go to checkout I get an error message - is it just me who gets this?

Tried calling the number on the site but only ever get voicemail.

What's the best way to order?

Thanks for your help and advice guys,

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

I emailed John Mc directly and I have to say he was most helpful. He got Kenny to call me from Belfast and he took my order.
    The number he called me on was +442890330044, you could try calling him on this or else drop John a line at johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Figboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pfbank

Awesome - thanks for the help :) Have a great weekend.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Philippe,

Thanks for the post - we have that TV in stock and I have no idea why you had a priblem ordering it off the site - I have just tried and it went through fine (I'd actually better cancel it before it rolls up at the door..)

I have asked the guys to give you a call to sort it out - but you can always call the office direct on 01.843.9231 and we will look after you!

PS Its a M E G A TV for the money (for any money actually and is embarrassing many much more expensive TV's at the moment!)

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.