Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui AK47S and Jing Gong G36C

Options
  • 19-06-2009 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

For sale TM Ak47s in mint condition perfect tune on or under 1 joule by Masada. Looking for 200 quid cash only please- and magazine on the pic are not included on the sale. Real Deal Sling from Ukraine...

P6260440.jpg

For sale Jinggong G36 painted in krylons desert khaki includes 1 Hicap magazine and battery, looking for 90 only- Silencer on picture is not included andno charger . But still in the box rarely used.

P6260444.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Offer the 90 for G36c. Where are you based? What fps is it firing at and how many bb's have been through it approximately

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Would you sell the sling separately for the AK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Hi there, Im navan based, used in drogheda 3-4 games, 325fps roughly. im free today 1600 to 1800 to meet. Where in meath are you?

Stercus Accidit,
    Im sorry but id prefer to sell it as a package unless your offer is near to the price i bought it.

What would you be looking for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hi there, Im navan based, used in drogheda 3-4 games, 325fps roughly. im free today 1600 to 1800 to meet. Where in meath are you?

I live between Navan and Dunshaughlin, near Kilmessan. Though im working at the moment so im not home. I will be passing through Navan at around 20.00 this evening, would you be able to meet me then?

toasty113 pm sent thanks mate see you later.

What would you be looking for?
    30euro where are you based? i know its much for a sling.

Toasty113 wrote: »
    I live between Navan and Dunshaughlin, near Kilmessan. Though im working at the moment so im not home. I will be passing through Navan at around 20.00 this evening, would you be able to meet me then?

you can pm me your number so that we can arrange meeting 2010-2030. Dunshaughlin.

g36c sold ,ak47 still on the market...

• Advertisement

30euro where are you based? i know its much for a sling.

Trim, Co.Meath.

I've been away for the weekend, I'll have a look at prices and get back to you when the hangover goes away :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

45sh here for the ak.

Advertisement