Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 42" HD READY LCD €630

Options
  • 19-06-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I just seen this offer on powercity website would this be good value tv?
    Model 42LG3000
    http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-13

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

i got that in powercity last week for 599e!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Its worth it for the MP4 tuner which means you will be able to get the Digital signal here in ireland (when it launches)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

That extra 80 euro could be costly... have you seen the multiple threads on Pixmania on here recently? I'm not trying to thread spoil, but buyer beware!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

neacy69 wrote: »
    Its worth it for the MP4 tuner which means you will be able to get the Digital signal here in ireland (when it launches)

Also says Full HD as opposed HD ready. Tempting damn you bargain alerts...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Also says Full HD as opposed HD ready. Tempting damn you bargain alerts...!

I ordered this from pixmania on friday so i'll post back the results if you want to wait till this weekend when it should arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

IrishIrish wrote: »
    I ordered this from pixmania on friday so i'll post back the results if you want to wait till this weekend when it should arrive?

Cheers mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Kencollins wrote: »
    That extra 80 euro could be costly... have you seen the multiple threads on Pixmania on here recently? I'm not trying to thread spoil, but buyer beware!

I have never had a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

IrishIrish wrote: »

The TV arrived from pixmania today (Thursday), only ordered it at the weekend so very fast shipping for the 45 euro or so I paid. Great tracking service with it too, was able to check where it was every 12 hours or so.

The TV itself is as expected. No problems at all and looks great with the ps3 hooked up to it.

Overall there were no problems at all and would recommend it to anyone else who is looking for a well priced large screen TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

I know everyone has there good and bad stories bout different companies and websites but last December i ordered a shaver on pixmania and it didnt arrive. When i phoned the customer care they were not helpful at all. They said it had left their store and it was a problem with the shippin company. I contacted shippin company and they did not pick up the package from pixmania.

After a good lot of phone calls and emails between pixmanias irish office and french offices they refunded me about 2 months later! I wont be buying off them again.

But as i said loads of people get on fine with them but when somethin goes wrong their customer service is crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

i must be lucky

23 orders no issues at all

twice i returned stuff also

Advertisement