If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icon modus stands

Options
  • 19-06-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Hi guys - I was wondering if this stand is available to view in the philips shop ? I really need a stand that will fit my new philips soundbar on the second shelf (its 958 mm long)

tv stand

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Voxpop

That stand is available in store.
    I take it you have a Philips HTS6100 going on your dimensions.
    Just popped our display HTS6100 on the stand to try it an its a nice fit.

We also have 2 other stands that will hold the HTS system but both allow you to mount your TV on them, the Philips AT312 allows the bar to be mounted directly to the stand and looks very neat. It sells for €299.99

The other is an ICON AERO PLUS LUXURY STAND, this will allow you to mount most TV's directly to the top portion of the rack and the HTS can sit on the upper shelf. The retail price on this is €279.99

I dont have any images of either I'm afraid, nothing on Philips site.

But call on into the shop and ask for myself and I'll happily show you around them.

Cheers
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Vox,

yep Ash is right the AT312 and the Modus Plus do look the business - the 312 is especially designed to take the Soundbar and you can even swivel it around to further direct the audio - you can see a (bad) pic of it here: http://www.virtualmarket.ifa-berlin.de/index.php5?id=1036621&Action=showProduct

It takes most TV's as it has a universal bracket and you can get the boardies 10% off at The Philips Shop if you wanted to grab one there!

Thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.