Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Arnotts in Jervis

Options
  • 19-06-2009 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

Was in here last night… I nearly lost my life. It's FABULOUS! And the sale has just started, and it's really decent. All the staff were really helpful - and I was chatting to one of the people at the checkout and he was saying not many people realise that they're there.

I think it's the best womens shop I've ever been in - beats anything I've been in NYC, Paris or London. The range of brands and the amount of stock. It had the largest range of St Martins & S'NOB I've ever seen (I could have bought one of each) and all the sizes were out. Great bags - good mid-range brangs like Ollie & Nic and Billy Bag with good discounts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭cherryred

oo yes i agree, its a great store. and they have paperchase which is amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

thank god.
    the walk to the other arnotts was killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I destroyed the regular Arnotts store sale, got 2 CK boxers (50% off), CK slacks (40% off), Nike running shoes (50% off) and a Diesel tee (40% off), a great time was had

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

When it first opened it looked like a horrible cold warehouse, the floor with bags and make-up is a lot better now, but the lower ground floor is still a bit weird looking. Great brands though.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

What is the mens like? What brands are there selection etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I love it too :D. Was in town the week before last picking up a few bits and pieces because I was going into hospital anyhoos on the way in to the carpark there was 2 girls handing out vouchers - €20 off when you spend €50!!! A perfect pre-hospital treat for myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 senape

it is brilliant, just wish i had the money to shop n it. love the layout real easy to browse.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

I agree. It's a great store. Its similar to BT2 but without all the D4 type people! It's wonderful!! Have bought a number of items there and plan to visit again in the next week to check out the sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Went to the launch to see Ladyhawke, but as for the clothes I'm on the fence to be honest. I respect the decision to try move away from what have become fairly predictable (but nice) labels like Lyle and Scott, Fred Perry and Penguin etc., but I find the brands they chose vary from boscure to boring by and large.

http://www.arnottsproject.ie/mens/

Some of the classics are there but some of it is a bit 'meh', and I don't think there's a huge market for those kind of clothes at the minute. Frankly people cant afford to buy that kinda stuff anymore (Noticed I've cut back on clothes purchases hugely, mainly buying up in the six counties since last summer or so too, along with quite a lot of mates) so I think BT2, Urban Outfitters AND Arnotts Project cant co-exist in such a small city.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love it too, it's amazing! I could literally stay in there for a few hours! I love the way on the make up floor they have things like Chanel and Benefit but also the regulars like Max Factor and Rimmel. I think it's great the way they mix them together like that. Do great promotions too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Deflector

I destroyed the regular Arnotts store sale, got 2 CK boxers (50% off)

Snap!

Got some of the last pairs two minutes before closing this evening. What a bargain. Thanks for the heads-up!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Will that bit of Arnotts be staying there forever now or is it just while the redevelopment is happening?

Advertisement