Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how did it go?

Options
  • 19-06-2009 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

well.. how did everybodys end of exams night go?
    we went camping, it was freezing, but was sooo much fun! Never laughed as hard in my life, and was an amazing night, rain n all!
    What about you guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

who stayed the girl and the boys didnt go camping whooo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Ill tell ya in the morning ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    who stayed the girl and the boys didnt go camping whooo!!

What D:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

NIght in the local pub.

Got put out at like half twelve.

Went home.

Meh. Pretty much a normal night.

Talk about an anti-climax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

nevermind!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

ohthebaby wrote: »
    NIght in the local pub.

Got put out at like half twelve.

Went home.

Meh. Pretty much a normal night.

Talk about an anti-climax.

Half 12? :S Where were you, the nursing home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Let's just say we made the foolish decision of choosing the more 'grown up' pub over the more youth friendly one. Then there was a fight, everybody got pissed off and nobody was in the mood to party through the night. Sigh.

Oh well had a good day with my friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Saffy

I stayed at home cos I was wrecked........

So, I'm pretending that I finished today lol.
    Going out now:p

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Saffy wrote: »
    I stayed at home cos I was wrecked........

So, I'm pretending that I finished today lol.
    Going out now:p

Hope you have a good night!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

went out local, fantastic night!
    i love my friends!

still recovering now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

nah didnt do much, don't like this kinda thing, im younger than all my other classmates and while i am friends with them not in drinking and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

nah didnt do much, don't like this kinda thing, im younger than all my other classmates and while i am friends with them not in drinking and stuff.

Sounds like someone should have done TY, *sigh* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Went to the pub, then went shopping, then went to a club, night was a bit of a trainwreck though and now I've a cigarette burn on my face D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Oh no... who did that? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭cocomk1

Jesua we had a great day/night....staight after the exam at 12 we headed over to the off license - bought cans etc..went to my house drank...we were drunk by 4...then went to the pub until we were kicked out at half 12...NOW FOR THE BEST PART!!!!
    >>> we then went to our local shop where we took two shopping trolleys and went up and down the street in them..we brought them back to the shop at about half 2 in the morning..SAVAGE crack!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

star-pants wrote: »
    Oh no... who did that? :(

A girl in my year, so it's not as if I can go bitching on facebook about it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Last of our year finished up last Monday and the majority of us went into Bondi to avail of their €2 drinks, needless to say horrible hangover on Tuesday.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Ha some night, well from what i can remember.

Camping, €20 bottle of Sambuca from Lidl, Beer, other nameless white spirits.

Bonfire, Pass Out, Sore All over in the morning, out in the open beside my blown down tent.
    Still drunk till 2 the next day, never drinking again... went out the night after anyway :D

Ha, so while it mightn't sound fun, to normal people, Im normally v.sensible so this was a good laugh for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Ha some night, well from what i can remember.

Camping, €20 bottle of Sambuca from Lidl, Beer, other nameless white spirits.

Bonfire, Pass Out, Sore All over in the morning, out in the open beside my blown down tent.
    Still drunk till 2 the next day, never drinking again... went out the night after anyway :D

Ha, so while it mightn't sound fun, to normal people, Im normally v.sensible so this was a good laugh for me.

Hahaha! Sounds like our night, except we had a few litres of vodka instead of sambuca, and then cans and bulmers ect.
    :O Your tent blew down? haha!
    Camping is fun!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Oh, im pretty sure we had litres of vodka as well, thats just what i drank... messy messy morning :P

As for the tent, well, it wasn't put up in the most sober condition, so im not surprised it came down.

Did anyone, do something not involving alcohol? I'd be interested to find out if ye had a good time?

• Advertisement
Advertisement